Creepy (yet delicious) Butterfinger Eyeballs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/8 ounces Butterfinger bar, finely chopped
- 12 ounces white chocolate or 12 ounces vanilla candy coating
- 40 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- red food coloring or decorating gel
- black food coloring or decorating gel
- In a mixing bowl stir together peanut butter and butter until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined.
- Stir in Butterfinger candy.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper.
- Freeze about 45 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or get a med sauce pan filled 1/4 of the way with water and heat until simmering and place a large glass or stainless steel bowl over top and turn heat off -if water is boiling it will scorch chocolate.
- Add chocolate to bowl, stir constantly until melted and smooth, if you want the coating thinner add a Tbs shortening until desired thickness is reached.
- Dip balls, one at a time, into coating. Let excess coating drip off