Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Halloween Decor

Ok - this is my last post showing crafts I've done from The Wood Connection, at least for a little while.  I need to apologize ahead of time for the pictures.  I made these for my mom but in my excitement to give it to her I failed to take a picture and this picture was taken by my mom on her phone.  Regardless of the quality of photo I thought it turned out so cute and I had to show it off.

Here's another one my aunt did:


They were really easy here's the 1,2,3's

  1. First paint the wood your desired color-I chose black
  2. Cut out the paper you want to use. (simply trace it using the wood cutout and then cut it out).  Don't stress too much if it isn't exact
  3. Paint wood glue on the top where you want the paper.  Smooth the paper on and let it sit 5-10 mins.
  4. Sand down the edges and sand off any overhanging paper
  5. Distress the edges using a sponge brush and paint.
The wood connection has some awesome tutorials on there blog explaining how to add paper to your projects and how to distress them.  Check them out here

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment