Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crazy Life

Wow life sure can get crazy sometimes.  Between cleaning up from a quick vacation, work,  losing our internet for a few days and several other silly little things-this week has been one of those weeks.  So I'm sorry for the lack of posts.  I haven't had two seconds to plan meals or be creative.  It's now been 2 weeks since I have actually cooked a real meal for my husband!  Luckily I do have a few quickies so we don't starve.  My husband had a late meeting and they served pizza so he didn't need dinner tonight, and I was tired of having cereal so I turned to a childhood favorite.

Macaroni and Tomato Soup  



2 C cooked pasta (I used egg noodles tonight because they cook quick but I usually like shells or macaroni)
1 can Campbells Tomato Soup
1/4 C desired cheese (mozzarella was tonights pick)

Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain water and put pack in pan.  Add tomato soup and cheese.  Cook until hot and cheese is melted.  Sit back and enjoy a bowl of comfort food!

Mmmm...life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment