Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Skirt

I'm getting better at sewing- my sister even said so! I'm so excited to finally be using my sewing machine and I'm more excited about not needing my seam ripper as much!!!  Since I don't have any kids (yet) I'm happy to spoil my sister's little munchkins.  About a month ago I made this adorable skirt and using the same pattern I made this one-


I love love love this skirt-in fact it made my husband think that we may need a little girl sometime soon so I can steal it back from my sister.  In the meantime this little miss will be stylin' in this adorable and easy to make skirt.


When I say 'easy to make' I mean it took me 30 minutes and I am a beginner sewer.  Here's a link to the pattern and I recommend anyone who wants to make a cute little skirt to try this pattern out.  Now I just need to decide what bow to make to match-any ideas?

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment