Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Skirt

Do you remember this?
Well here is the rest of the ensemble, that I meant to post a few weeks ago.  However we had a MAJOR issue with the baby not having a matching top for the skirt, so the only thing left to do was SHOP!!!  We still need to find an off white onesie, but all in all she's pretty darn cute!

 


I had some leftover fabric from a previous project and I wanted to make a cute little skirt for my niece.  I googled free baby patterns and finally came across this one (pattern here).

This was my first baby skirt-EVER and I kind of altered it as I went along.  Sorry I didn't take pictures because there was a LOT of unpicking.  I'm working on a Halloween skirt and I'm going to follow the same steps I did with this one, so I promise I'll take pictures and show all the steps.
(Grandma with a happy baby)
Thanks and have a great day!
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment