Thursday, September 29, 2011

I have a wall...

This week has kinda been a lazy week.  I haven't really cooked, crafted or applied for jobs.  I have done laundry and dishes so it's not like I've been overly lazy.  I've wanted to be busy but something keeps me down ... a wall!  This is not a theoretical wall but a real true wall that I can't get past.  See here it is:
This has been my downfall all week.  It's the wall you see as soon as you walk in the door and I cannot figure out what to do with it.  You see I thought about something like this:

 






Source: etsy.com via Bobbi on Pinterest

However the lovely chair rail will get in the way, and since we're only in this house for another 6 months I don't want to go to all the effort to remove it.  So here's some other ideas I'm thinking about, and I'd love some help so if anyone reads this PLEASE leave me some ideas!!! Thanks and I'll love ya forever!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment